Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/common.php on line 58

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/header.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/common.php:58) in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/header.php on line 34
Get A Life / Get a Life !

Get A Life

You are not logged in.

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/viewtopic.php on line 232

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 364

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 365

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/functions.php on line 635

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/functions.php on line 636

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/functions.php on line 637

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/functions.php on line 645
26-04-2008 04:58:43

Kaisonic
Membre

Re: Get a Life !

Okay, I finally got my mirror uploaded, so if all else fails, feel free to use my server (kaisonic.net)!

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/viewtopic.php on line 232

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 364

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 365

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 318

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 349

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 349

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 422

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/functions.php on line 635

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/functions.php on line 636

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/functions.php on line 637

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/functions.php on line 645
26-04-2008 08:01:43

Inofor
Nouveau membre

Mman wrote:

I get crashes at certain specfic moments unless I put "-nosound" in the command line. I was going to blame the mod, but after some research this seems to be a personal issue involving an infamous datacache.dll bug, however, I wanted to confirm whether anyone else playing through has had an issue like this?

Beyond that, this mod seems to be turning out very well so far. I also have to commend you for being the first mod with custom voices I've seen to add subtitles.

Haha, oh nice! This -nosound command in launch options fixed all my crashes! Thanks!

26-04-2008 15:38:31

3-lions
Nouveau membre

Downloaded and installed it last evening, but only really got to play it a hour ago.

Very nice thus far; dont ask me why but the setting, cut scenes and textures reminds me a little  of the game called Fahrenheit  mad

A few questions: Why have I got two folders installed called Get_a_life and another called Get_a_life_french
I only selected English install... Do I need the french one???

Another thing I noticed in the 'readme' is that SDK Base is needed, but this is not mentioned anywhere else.
I already had it installed, so no problems but would this be a reason why I have read 'that others have had problems'

Others seem to think you need HL2 Ep1? Maybe a statement should be made to clear things up?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 318

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 422

26-04-2008 15:48:57

pyritz
Modeleur 3D

3-lions wrote:

A few questions: Why have I got two folders installed called Get_a_life and another called Get_a_life_french
I only selected English install... Do I need the french one???

No, you can delete that folder.

3-lions wrote:

Another thing I noticed in the 'readme' is that SDK Base is needed, but this is not mentioned anywhere else.
I already had it installed, so no problems but would this be a reason why I have read 'that others have had problems'

Others seem to think you need HL2 Ep1? Maybe a statement should be made to clear things up?

Yeah, many people blame us beacause of things like that. A patch is on its way, we'll clear these things up...

26-04-2008 16:10:43

Mman
Nouveau membre

What will be in the patch? Just wondering whether there's the possibility of a crash fix, although from what I'd heard there probably isn't (beyond Valve doing something).

26-04-2008 16:44:09

pyritz
Modeleur 3D

Some script bug fixes, and a "noob option" in order to desactivate the blood loss. And we're working on the crashes issues...

26-04-2008 16:53:18

3-lions
Nouveau membre

I have now played for around 3 hours, and no crashes at all. I love vista  wink

The only thing I had to do was turn down the graphic options a tad as the gameplay was a bit choppy, but I only have a 128MB card

26-04-2008 19:32:52

Kaisonic
Membre

Haha, a "noob option". Nice. As for me, it required me to install the SDK Base before it would launch the game, and I've had no crashes. I did have one in the beta, but it seemed random, and I cleared it up by running a different map first.

26-04-2008 23:22:55

Mman
Nouveau membre

Are you able to give an estimate of when the patch is probably coming? If it's within a few days I'll probably wait and see if it fixes the error, if it's a week or more I'll probably go ahead and finish.

As a small suggestion, from what I've seen I think the heal system would work better if healing separate body parts also gave you a small amount of health (like 5-10), it seems kind of odd that you can have 5 health yet have an uninjured body.

Last edited by Mman (27-04-2008 03:13:31)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 483

26-04-2008 23:35:13

delphiki
Webmaster
Website

Yeah, we should release the patch within a few days. In fact, the new binaries are ready, but we prefer to do some tests on them, just to be sure. wink

Never trust user input.
embed2object : codes valides XHTML pour Dailymotion, YouTube, Deezer, RadioBlog, Wideo, etc.

27-04-2008 03:15:49

Kaisonic
Membre

Hey, do you think you can make the flashlight button return to the last weapon used after using the flashlight? Kinda like the gravity gun button in HL2?

27-04-2008 05:26:16

FlippedoutKyrii
Membre

It worked pretty cool for me! although I got lost a few times and had to noclip to survey where to go next hmm

And I do not understand why everyone is complaining about this mod over at MODDB and elswhere! I've been waiting since you fella's first announced their initial map pack back in 2005 (WOW) and that wait has paid off with sheer brilliant mindless zombie slaying, soldier killing and monster squishing fun! sure, the health system is a bit loopy and frustrating, and it can be hard, but I loved this, it crashed once and that was a desktop issue, not the game, I never got pissed off that I didn't know where to go, I just marveled at the mapping, the voice acting was "Meh", the weapons and monsters on the other hand were kickass and I loved the removal of heads and when a person was vaporized they turned to a skeleton! I loved this thing! The only disapointing thing about it was when the gameplay ended, but then I restarted!  big_smile

You guys deserve a big pat on the back! you did a thing that many third party developers have been aiming for and have failed or have forgotten (Nightfall, others in the moddb archives), and you have created a game that feels like a commercial project! infact, it's even more fun than some games out there!

Now if you can excuse me, I want to play GaL again.  smile

And possibly again after that!

27-04-2008 10:47:20

Thuggles
Nouveau membre

Fun game, I only just heard about it two or three days ago. I love the first few areas and the art style. One problem I have though is my GPU (8800GT 512) gets way hot, up in the high 80's celsius. Weird for a HL2 mod. Excluding the Combine sounds I'm really enjoying it so far though.

27-04-2008 13:02:51

Zarfa
Membre

Does team has gmod couse mod has a lot of things to be usefull in gmod i really wish you to port it ito garrys mod !

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/41/d152523172/htdocs/site/forum/include/parser.php on line 483

27-04-2008 15:11:07

sven
Mappeur
Website

Ask it to the leader : JC-Omega

Board footer

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr
Modifications par delphiki et The_Campeur